- 2x Strips of Spare Pork Ribs, cut up
- 2x Tablespoons of Black Bean Sauce & Garlic
- 1x Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup of Dry White Wine or Chinese Rice Wine
- 1x Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- A Shit Load of Pepper, well as much as you want really :)
- 2x Tablespoons of Corn Starch (Plain Flour is fine too)
- Handful of sliced ginger
Combined everything together in a mixing bowl and leave to sit in fridge for 1~2 hours if desired. If you're in a hurry there's no danger in not. Setup the steamer with water and bring to a boil.
Whilst the steamer is heating up, heat up a wok or pot and add some olive oil, fry up the contents until all liquid has solidified then immediately transfer contents into a bowl then into the steamer. Steam for approximately 20 minutes, or until cooked.
Serve with some veggies, even preserved veggies and piping hot rice.
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
Time to Cook: 25 minutes
Cost: $8 (meat only, assuming you have everything else)