Simple and quick recipe for those who have no time like myself. Tasty and great served with rice and some chopped up cucumber drizzled with soy sauce and some chilli if desired.
When I was younger mum always made this for me, since I always asked for it.
- 500 grams of Chicken Breast chopped up in any size or shape you want
- 1x Chilli chopped up
- 2x Cloves of Garlic minced up (optional)
- 3x Tablespoons of Thicken Dark Soy Sauce (Kecap sauce)
- 2x Tablespoons of Fish Sauce
- 1x Tablespoon of Peanut Oil or any other oil
- Pepper to Taste
- 1x Cup of Chicken Stock
Heat up a wok, add in oil garlic, chilli and chicken, fry till nice and brown. Add in fish sauce and dark soy followed by the chicken stock. Reduce heat, simmer until thicken and serve!
Serves: 4 with rice
Time: ~20 minutes