- 1x Barramundi Fillet (cut up in bit size chunks)
- 2x Cups of Fish Stock
- 3x Potatoes (peeled/washed/cubed)
- 1x Leek (chopped up)
- 4x Gloves of Garlic (chopped up roughly)
- 2x Carrots (peeled/washed/cubed)
- 1x Onion (chopped)
- 2x Cups of Frozen Peas
- Salt & Pepper
- 2x Tablespoons of Corn Starch
- 1x Egg Yolk (for egg wash)
Add some olive oil to a pot and fry up the garlic and fish then remove the fish. Add in all other ingredients and simmer till it thickens up. Add fish back and combine. Mix 2x tablespoons of corn starch with some cold water, then add to mixture. It will make it all nice and gooey!
Using a nice pie dish, add in filling and arrange pastry to cover the bowl and filling, you may add as many layers depending how much you love pastry. Complete with an egg wash using a brush.
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees, and cook for around 20 minutes. Remove and stand for a further 10~15 minutes prior to eating (it's damn hot!)
Time to Prepare: 30 minutes
Time to Cook: 40 minutes